Empower Paw's unique chicken gravy powder for dogs works as a delicious topper for both wet and dry foods. A great way to encourage dogs to eat their food and increase their water intake.
Dogs have very few taste receptors relative to nasal sensory receptors so it’s the smell rather than the flavour that stimulates their hunger. This gravy has both delicious chicken taste and aroma, which makes it irresistible for our furries!
Composition: Chicken liver hydrolysate (94.74%), refined sunflower oil (2%) and yeast (0.1%)
Nutritional additives per Kg: 100..00 mg vitamin B1, 80.00 mg vitamin B2 and 100.00 mg vitamin B6
Analytical constituents: 56.90% crude protein, 26.60% crude fat, 0.00% crude fibre and 4.70% crude ash
See below for a summary of the gravy powder's benefits:
- Stimulate dogs' noses, not just their taste buds with the delicious chicken taste and aroma made using chicken liver - great for fussy eaters
- Developed by experienced animal nutritionists to complement the regular diet including wet and dry foods
- High in protein content
- Chicken liver is hydrolysed for easy digestion
- Added B vitamins to support health and immunity
- Hypoallergenic and grain-free so gravy can be made to encourage the dog to eat food as part of a prescription diet, or medicine
- Minimises food waste – can add to leftovers and stimulate hunger
- Boosts hydration
- Makes scrumptious dog soup – just add more warm water
- Sprinkle as powder
- 30+ servings (37 to be precise) - save costs buying multiple packets of dog soup or gravy plus the gravy powder lasts for 6 months from when you open the tub (make sure to keep the lid of the tub closed after use)
- Recyclable packaging used - please recycle
Our gravy powder is manufactured to high-quality standards.